WIN $500 OF SIGNS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
To celebrate the launch of the new Signaction website, this week we’re running a fun giveaway...
We’ve got two $500 Vouchers up for grabs, that can be used on any of our wide range of signage.
To be in with a chance to WIN some brand new signs for your business, all you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your Business Name and which signs you would like to WIN.
Entries close Wednesday 18th September. The lucky winners will be announced via the email submitted on Thursday 19th September.
Best of luck!
SEE OUR RANGE OF BUSINESS SIGNS
SEE OUR RANGE OF BUILDING SIGNS
SEE OUR RANGE OF INDOOR SIGNS
SEE OUR RANGE OF VEHICLE SIGNS
SEE OUR RANGE OF HONOUR BOARDS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering this competition entrants agree with the below listed terms and conditions
2. The promoter of this competition is Signaction and the prize is two $500 vouchers that two selected winners ($500 each) can spend on mats from the Signaction range.
3. To enter this competition entrants must email their company name and which signs they would like to win for their business to email@example.com
4. The prize is not redeemable for cash or able to be exchanged for any other prize.
5. Signaction will randomly choose the two winners from valid entries with the decision being the final decision.
6. The two winners will be drawn at random on September 9th 2019 and be notified via the email address they entered the competition with.
7. This competition is not associated with Facebook or Instagram in any way.
8. Signaction does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
9. Signaction does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
10. By entering this competition, you agree to receive future marketing material, including but not limited to promotional emails and phone calls.
11. Signaction reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, and applicants agree to be bound by such changes.